Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #346


Welcome back to my post for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week Melissa has made us  the sketch. I think that this sketch was cute and perfect for my image.  My image is from A Day for Daisies, who is our sponsor this week. This site has some awesome images, and they are willing to give this week's winner a $12.00 voucher!




I stuck to the sketch again this week.  The image I used is Bunny Hot Air Balloon. Thank you again, A Day for Daisies!  I did add the "happy birthday" into the balloon with my computer.


The papers are all from the "Classique" collection from Authentique.  I printed the image onto blue card stock and marker paper.  I only used the balloon from the image I printed on the marker paper.  There was no way I was going to be able to cut out those dainty balloon lines.  The bunny is colored with the white Signo pen. I did paint the bottom layer of card stock to look like clouds, using white gesso and Broken China Distress Paint.

Enough about me!  Please visit Tuesday Morning Sketches and the blogs of my talented Tuesday teammates:


You have through Sunday, April 10 to play along with this week's sketch.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  :)


6 comments:

Wanda said...

Awe, look at the adorable little bunny peeking out of the basket! Great birthday card.

Kris B said...

Absolutely adorable! I didn't see this image, it's so cute! I love how you popped up the balloon and the cute polka dot flower! Great card!

Lindsey said...

Eep! I love that little bunny in the balloon! Cute!

Patti said...

That image is adorable and I love your cloud background - lots of work but it paid off!

Debbie said...

Very pretty card! I love all your layers and embossing!!
The dimension of your balloon is great!

Melissa Craig said...

Really sweet birthday card! I love the sentiment on the balloon and the bunny looking down.