Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Playing with Fairies and Die Cuts

I've been looking for things to keep me busy..besides cleaning the house.
I found some challenges to play in.  And then I found a third.  I was able to combine a project into 3 challenges, just for fun.  



Here are two different angles on my card, showing off sparkles.  I have a fairy, moon, sparkles, and a sentiment for Quirky Craft Challenges #12.

I am also entering this into The Cutting Edge Challenge.  It's their launch and they are looking for GDs.  I qualify for this as I used my Silhouette Cameo and my Sizzix Big Kick.

My third entry is for Shopping Our Stash: Use your oldest punch or die.  I used the die below:





It's not my oldest, as I sold those on Ebay years ago, but it's pretty close!

4 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

The sparkly wings are very pretty! Thanks for playing the Guest Designer challenge at The Cutting Edge!

Lindsey said...

I just might have that die, too! Not my oldest, though -- bought a box of Sizzlets at a garage sale last summer. (The only time I've ever found a crafting garage sale...)
Your card is beautiful! I'm really taken with how her hair falls over the edge of the moon...

Donna said...

Look at you go! Three challenges in one!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Oldest Punch / Die" challenge!

Karen Schroeder said...

Wow, your fairy card is gorgeous! I love her wings and how her hair hangs over the moon! Very cool! Thanks for entering the Fairy challenge at Quirky Crafts!