Saturday, August 10, 2013

Drunken Stampers Challenge 136

This is my debut at Drunken Stampers!

 Your Challenge Card

Are you feeling beachy?


I chose to go with my new 3rd Eye stamps.  I love the sea horses.  On the background I used gesso, cheese cloth and Distress Inks.  The sea horses were stamped on a cream colored paper, embossed with a multicolored powder, and then I used Distress Markers for shading.  The seahorses were then mounted on chipboard to add depth.  After I stitched across the top on bottom of the card, I glued on a bottle, which was filled with Fun Flock, a Tim Holtz charm, and some sea shells.  Some of those shells I brought back from my vacation to South Carolina this summer.



Enter your card at Drunken Stampers.  You have until 16 August to upload your submission.  Come be our "Life of the Party!"




5 comments:

Chris Dring said...

I sigh every time I look at this Lee. It's soooo pretty and soothing and absolutely gorgeous!! Fantastic job on your first Drunken Stampers challenge!

Donna said...

Yep, what Chris said....gorgeous!!! Love the shells and the stitching!!

Cathi ONeill said...

Love this! Love your vial of sand and your shells and the gorgeous stamp!

Jessi Fogan said...

LOVE those shells! And what is it about tiny vials that is just so awesome? I don't know but I know I love it :)

Unknown said...

Love this card Lee. Seahorses are my favourite animal and they look fab in this card.x